Gift Aid declaration

Increase the value of your donation to Starfish Asia

Make the most of your giving.

If you are a UK tax payer, we can reclaim 25% of your gift from the Government. All you need to do is to complete a Gift Aid Declaration (UK donors only).

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand that the Starfish Asia will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

I declare that I wish all donations I have made to the Starfish Asia in the last four years and all donations I make hereafter to be treated as Gift Aid donations. This means that the Starfish Asia may reclaim tax on my donations directly from HM Revenue & Customs.

I agree

Anti-spam verification − 5 = 1

Please notify Starfish Asia if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Alternatively, you can download a Gift Aid form and send it to us at:

Starfish Asia
32 Beck Lane

Tax-efficient giving in the USA

Starfish Asia is tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) in the United States


To open PDF files on your computer you may need to install Adobe's Reader application. To download this for free, click on the icon below. Adobe Reader download

Join the fight to give Pakistan's children a future

* required fields